"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Allow Your Body What It Needs

I exhort you to know your own constitution; for one of you might be able to get along on less food than another, and I wouldn't want you who may need more food to think you have to imitate someone who needs less. You each must know your own physical makeup and allow your body its needs, so that it has strength to serve the spirit. For just as we are bound to avoid overindulgence in food, which harms both body and soul, we must also avoid exaggerated abstinence.

Mirror of Perfection - 27

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:21 PM

    All things are going better for you today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you, Megan-

    I spent the weekend in Atlanta discovering exactly why I would never live in Atlanta! I have never seen so many cars in one place at one time trying to fit into one itty bitty little space (the one I was occupying, coincidentally enough) in my entire life! I'll take Jerusalem, Ohio any day...during rush hour traffic, you might see ten cars in four hours!!!

    ReplyDelete