"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Become A Night In Armor And Fight Valiantly

A friar once asked counsel of Brother Giles, saying, "Father, I am assailed often by an evil temptation, and I have many times besought the Lord to deliver me from it, yet he takes it not from me; counsel me, father; what ought I to do?" To whom Brother Giles made the reply following: "My brother, when a king arrays one of his knights in strong armor of proof, it is a token that he requires him to fight valiantly against his enemies for love of him."

LITTLE FLOWERS OF ST. FRANCIS
Part Four:
Chapter IX
OF TEMPTATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment