"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Monday, October 11, 2010

Find Time Alone

Dr. Tom Ringenberg at the Portiuncula Hermitage in Jerusalem, Ohio

If you wish to grow in your spiritual life, you must not allow yourself to be caught up in the workings of the world; you must find time alone, away from noise and confusion, away from the allure of power and wealth.

THE IMITATION OF CHRIST
Thomas A. Kempis
Chapter 44

T

1 comment:

  1. I wish! My alone time is stolen minutes in the morning and evening, an occasional (not as close to daily as I would like now that I have moved a few blocks farther from the mission where I used to walk daily), and relatively long periods of time on frequent airplane flights where one can be alone with God in a crowd. That and an occasional retreat, which is the greatest gift I give myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete