"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Both The Giver And Those Who Receive Experience Joy


"The other day I received fifteen dollars from a man who has been paralyzed for twenty years. The paralysis only allows him to use his right hand. The only company he tolerates is tobacco. He told me, 'I have stopped smoking for a week. I'm sending you the money I've saved from not buying cigarettes.' It must have been a horrible sacrifice for him. I bought bread with his money, and I gave it to those who were hungry. So both the giver and those who received experienced joy."

Mother Teresa of Calcutta

T

No comments:

Post a Comment